Monday 16 February 2009

Inspired bicycle photography by Gemma Booth

With any eye for vintage gorgeousness - and a big love for bikes - London based photographer Gemma Booth often features two wheels in her work, both in fashion editorial and advertising. All with a whimsical 70's feel.

With clients including Roxy, Amelia's magazine, Paul Smith and American Eagle, she's also permanently exhibited at the National Portrait Gallery

Check out her website gemmabooth.com and her blog gemmabooth.blogspot.com for more beautiful shots and intimate portraits.

4 comments:

Botany's Desire said...

Hi There, I just found your blog and I am just soooo happy that your blog was created. I recently found myself falling in love with cycling again after so many years. Your blog is so inspirational and has motivated me so much that I have decided to make it a major part of my blog here in the U.S. I want to buy everything on your blog. I have posted some of your images on my blog to show my customers. I hope that is ok with you.

Sincerely,
Sandra

Rachy said...

Hi Caz- I wonder if you would be able to help me- I love your blog and have been using it to try and choose a bike for myself; the trouble is I'm quite fussy about the style of bike I want! I particularly like the bike in the very top picture of this photography article- its the proportions and smaller wheels i like the look of. Is there a specific manufacturer or name for this style of bike that you could recommend please?
Thank you!
Rachael

Caz said...

Hi Sandra
Thanks for your email and thank you for posting images on your blog! We will put you up as a link on ours... loving all your eco friendly products
Caz x

Caz said...

Hi Rachel
The first bike in the picture is a vintage shopper style bike. You can still pick these up if you have a good look. They quite often crop up on ebay or gumtree or you can try local second hand bike shops. Feel free to email us if you would like any more advice.
Caz x